Secondary Design and Technology Teacher
Long-term Design Technology Teacher Required
Supply Desk are looking to recruit three Welsh Design and Technology teachers who are confident and experienced to teach Engineering and Construction. They are all long-term full-time positions; two to begin in January and one to begin in February. The client schools are located in Cardiff, Newport and Caerphilly. You will need excellent classroom management skills and a thorough knowledge of the current National Curriculum. You will encourage positive pupil development and monitor pupil’s progression. Applications are welcome from experienced teachers and NQTs alike.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Design and Technology teacher with experience teaching Engineering / Construction
- Energetic and positive attitude
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- We will aim to pay to scale (MPS)
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach, Promoting Positive Behaviour and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
There is no better time to join Supply Desk! Contact us today to increase your chances of securing teaching work and possible long term roles.
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.