Secondary English Teacher – North Manchester
Secondary English Teacher wanted in Bolton
Looking for a qualified English Teacher
£100-£140 per day
At a high performing school
Full time position to start ASAP in a great location
- Looking for a teaching role in an excellent school?
- Are you a passionate and committed teacher?
This Bolton based High School is proud of the achievements and success of their pupils which is due to the dedication of their highly professional, and motivated staff that ensures each child flourishes in a safe and happy environment. All their staff shares a relentless commitment to ensuring that each and every lesson is engaging, challenging and suited to the learning needs of each individual. This is underpinned with a strong pastoral team which creates an inclusive environment where every child feels safe, happy and valued.
This excellent school are looking for a teacher who is highly professional and can teach to a high standard.
They are looking for an English teacher who is knowledgeable in the sector and can help students reach their targets. This role is for Key Stage 3&4 therefore you will be required to be confident in the subject.
Candidates without an up to date DBS will need to apply for a new one.
Applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers welcome.
As an English Teacher you will need to:
- Help develop the pupil’s language and literacy skills in listening and talking, reading and writing.
- Teach students of different ages and abilities and prepare them to take the Nation Qualifications and Highers in the subject
- Prepare lessons and teaching materials and assess students’ progress
- Organise study trips and social activities
Start date – ASAP
Pay – £100- £140 per day decided based on experience.
Hours – 8:30am – 3:30pm
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now by sending your CV to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this role or are looking for work in a similar position please contact Alexandra on 0161 832 8092.