Secondary English Teacher Oldham
Secondary English Teacher wanted in Oldham
Looking for a qualified English Teacher
£100-£150 per day
At a high performing school
Full time position to start ASAP in Oldham
- Looking for a teaching role in a fantastic school?
- Are you a passionate and committed teacher?
This Oldham based Academy has a reputation for being a caring community and they are committed to developing this further and ensuring that the Academy is valued as a key part of the local Oldham area. Their aim is to ensure that all of their young people benefit from a broad range of high quality experiences, within and beyond the classroom, and that they are supported to be the very best that they can be.
They are committed to providing a caring, useful, enjoyable and effective school experience that prepares students for their next stage.
This Oldham School are looking for an English teacher who is knowledgeable in the sector and can help students reach their targets. This role is for Key Stage 3 and 4 therefore you will be required to be confident in the subject. You will be
As an English Teacher you will be required to:
- Collaborate with other English department staff to develop lesson plans, teaching strategies, and interventions
- Prepare student for formal and informal assessments
- Keeping up to date with current events and incorporating these events and themes into lessons to make them more relevant to students
- Use technology to improve lessons delivery
Candidates without an up to date DBS will need to apply for a new one.
Applications from experienced English newly qualified teachers welcome.
Start date – ASAP
£100-£150 per day
Hours – 8:30am – 3:30pm
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now by sending your CV to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this role or are looking for work in a similar position please contact Alexandra on 0161 832 8092.