Secondary Food Technology Teacher in East Manchester
Secondary Food Technology required in East Manchester
Looking for an excellent Food Technology teacher
Full time position to start ASAP
- Are you a dedicated and passionate Food Tech Teacher who has fantastic knowledge of the curriculum?
- Do you have a passion for sharing your knowledge?
About the School
This academy has a strong vision which is supported by their staff who are passionate about ensuring equality of opportunity and excellence for their students. They are supported by strong exceptionally strong links with their strategic partners and their students benefit from a wealth of extended opportunities to grow their skills and realise potential.
As members of a leading multi academy trust they are looking for someone who is committed to providing the best standards of education to their 1000 students.
The school requires someone who can bring positive energy and enthusiasm to the classroom and have a willingness to encourage the pupils to work hard and achieve their targets. This is an opportunity to teach Key Stage 3 & 4 Food Technology and to contribute to an already thriving school.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to motivate and inspire pupils to build on their current achievements
- Have a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the Technology Faculty
- Be passionate about Food Technology in general with the ability to inspire students
- Have an excellent track record of successful teaching across Key Stages 3 & 4
Candidates will need a DBS on the update system or be willing to apply for a new one.
Start date is ASAP for initially 12 weeks with a chance of a permanent positon.
Pay is £90 – £130 per day decided based on experience.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now by sending your CV to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this role or are looking for work in a similar position please contact Alexandra on 0161 8328092.