Secondary ICT and Computing Teacher Required Immediately – Monmouthshire
ICT and Computing Teacher Required – Monmouthshire
Supply Desk are looking to recruit an ICT and Computing teacher for a vibrant and exciting secondary school based in Monmouthshire. The role is to start full-time as soon as possible and will be an ongoing position. The school nurture confident learners and encourage all the students in the school to be the best they can by providing the best learning experience possible. Applications are welcome from experienced ICT and Computing teachers and NQTs alike.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience teaching in a secondary school
- Energetic and positive attitude
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Pay according to MPS
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.