Secondary ICT Teacher Required in Gwent
Are you passionate about delivering engaging lessons and broadening young minds with the ever expanding world of technology?
Are you excited about making a difference to a child’s education and development?
Whether you are looking to fit teaching around your other life commitments on a supply day to day basis, or looking for a long term role, we strive to find work that meets your requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- ICT Teacher with QTS (newly qualified teachers welcome)
- EWC Registration (or willing to register)
- Experience working in primary or secondary schools (this can be during teaching practice)
- Current enhanced child workforce DBS registered on the update system (or willing to apply)
- Commitment to student’s academic achievement
- Positive attitude to teaching and behaviour management
- Ability to travel to a school in the Gwent area by public transport or personal car/bicycle
Benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- A work life balance that suits your needs with adjustable weekly availability
- Potential long term roles
- £127.50 – £138 a day minimum or MPS
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach, Promoting Positive Behaviour and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Fully compliant with Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A dedicated team on hand to find work that best suits you
If you are interested in this role, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
As a supply agency we have roles throughout South Wales, including Cardiff, RCT, Monmouthshire, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Torfaen, Merthyr, Powys, Swansea, Gwent etc. so, if this role sounds like something for you but not in the right area, please get in touch.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer them to us and reap the benefits of our referral scheme. We will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked 5 days.