Secondary Maths Teacher
Secondary Science teacher required in South Manchester
Looking for a qualified Science Teacher
£100-£130 per day
At a high performing High School
Full time position to start December 2021 in a great location
- Looking for a teaching role in a high performing school?
- Are you enthusiastic and passionate about teaching?
- Are you looking to gain experience in a warm and caring community?
This is a popular award winning 11-18 School and Sixth form girls’ school with a fantastic range of subjects. They are known for developing a culture of high standards, inclusiveness and personal well-being. This school in Whalley Range is rated ‘Good and improving with affective leadership’ by Ofsted.
As members of a leading multi academy trust are looking for a teacher who is highly professional and can provide top quality support.
They are looking for a Science Teacher who is confident in their ability to engage and inspire pupils to achieve their targets. The candidate will be will be required to teach primarily Biology but may be required to also teach Physics and Chemistry.
As a Science Teacher you’ll need to:
- Prepare and deliver lessons to classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils’ progress and development
- Use different types of resources and equipment including online
- Communicate with parents and carers over pupils’ progress and participate in departmental meetings and parent reviews
Candidates without an up to date DBS will need to apply for a new one.
Applications from experienced Science teachers and newly qualified Science Teachers welcome.
Start date is ASAP for 12 weeks with a chance of this being extended for the right candidate
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now by sending your CV to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this role or are looking for work in a similar position please contact Alexandra on 0161 8328092.