Secondary Music Teacher for January 2020- Cardiff
Teacher of Music – January 2020
Supply Desk Cardiff is seeking a teacher of Music to work five days a week in a committed and successful Cardiff comprehensive school, starting in January 2020. The role will require you to teach Music across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The department is well established and has a record of excellent results.
The school is popular and well thought of in the local Cardiff community because of its high standards and outstanding results. The current Estyn rating of the school is ‘Good’. The school is on several bus routes and is easily accessible by car.
You should be fully confident to teach Music up to KS4, with opportunities available to teach to KS5. You will also need to be able to plan and mark your own schemes of work, as well as assessing your students’ progress and providing intervention strategies, where appropriate.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Energetic and positive attitude
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- MPS for long-term roles
- Safeguarding training
- Employee Assistance Programme providing information, guidance and support for wellbeing
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.