Secondary School Cover Supervisor
Graduates required for Havering
Are you a recent Graduate?
Are you currently planning on undertaking a PGCE course?
Does a competitive rate of pay and invaluable teaching experience appeal to you?
Supply Desk are searching for enthusiastic Graduates looking to explore a career in the education sector and gain valuable teaching and life experience in a vibrant Havering School
A Cover Supervisor would typically be required for teacher absences, either in advance or as ‘last minute’ replacements. Generally the tasks vary from day-to-day, which is a great way to get the transferable experience to kick-start your teaching career or simply add to your skill set and background. This School in Slough will provide you with the excitement and fulfilment you require from your endeavour to gain teaching experience as a recent Graduate.
- Open minded and confident Graduate
- Slough School with terrific transport links
- Delivering pre-prepared lessons and the associated work
- Behavioural management of pupils
- Supervising work and adhering to school policies
- Dealing with immediate problems and emergencies according to school policies and procedures
- Collecting completed work and returning to appropriate teacher
- Competitive rates of pay and invaluable experience in return
- Educated to degree level- Graduate
- Experience teaching, tutoring or coaching children would be beneficial
- Enthusiastic, positive, energetic and resilient attitude
- Accessibility to Slough (helped by the School’s terrific transport links)
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Flexibility around your working hours.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, then please give Zoe a call on 01708 209 016 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Supply Desk is working in partnership with several Local Authorities and represent a host of opportunities in the boroughs Havering and Thurrock. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.