Secondary School Cover Supervisor
Cover Supervisors Needed!
April 2021 Start
£80-£90 per day
What you will do:
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy.
- Managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment.
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures.
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures.
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
- Reporting back as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
- Excellent levels of mathematics and English is required for this role.
- Transferrable industry experience such as sports coach, prison/probation officer, military background, tutoring would be desirable.
- Confident working with KS3 – KS5 students
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Educated to degree level.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute in and around Barnet.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Flexibility around your working hours.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, then please give Zoe a call on 01708 209 016 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Supply Desk is working in partnership with several Local Authorities and represent a host of opportunities in the boroughs Havering and Thurrock. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.