Secondary School Supply Teacher
A fantastic opportunity for a Supply Teacher in Fareham!
Do you have great classroom management skills? Are you craving the opportunity to be flexible with your working hours?
Whether you’re looking for your next permanent position, full time or part time work, long term or day to day supply, we would like to hear from you! We would be delighted to hear from all hard working teachers across Hampshire who would like to pick up supply work.
Supply Desk are delighted to have been appointed as a support supplier for this fantastic school in Fareham! The teacher will be working with KS3 and KS4 children.
This role can be available on a full or part time basis.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recent experience teaching in UK Schools
- Be a committed team player
- Proven track record of raising attainment
- Have experience with SEN pupils
- Be confident and adaptive to different environments
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have QTS status
Please call us now on 0238023 0340 / email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org