Secondary School Teachers
Secondary Teachers – Winchester
Are you an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Secondary Teacher or NQT?
Supply Desk Southampton are looking to recruit teachers for a number secondary schools across Fareham and the surrounding area. We can offer short term, long term and flexible roles to suit your circumstances across KS3, KS4 and KS5. We are truly committed to finding the right job for every candidate who joins our team!
Your role as a Secondary teacher would be filling positions in secondary schools in Fareham and the surrounding area, ensuring that pupils received a consistently high standard of education. You will need excellent classroom management skills and a thorough knowledge of the current National Curriculum. You will encourage positive pupil development and monitor pupil’s progression. This is an exciting opportunity to experience a range of schools without the responsibilities of planning (short-term positions only). We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers alike.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience teaching in a secondary school
- Energetic and positive attitude
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
- In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- £120-180 a day (long term positions pay to MPS)
- Safeguarding training
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- A dedicated team on hand for support 24/7
If you are interested in this position, please call Molly on 02382 140601 or send an email to email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.