Secondary Science Teacher – Caerphilly
Science Teachers Jobs In Schools January 2020 – Caerphilly
Are you an enthusiastic and knowledgeable QTS Science teacher specialising in Biology, Chemistry or Physics, in the Caerphilly area looking for your next role? We currently have a number of long-term Science teaching roles to begin in January 2020.
Supply Desk is an actively expanding Teacher Recruitment Agency in the South Wales Area who are continually on the search for fantastic teaching staff. We will always aim to find you your ideal job in education.
We are looking for passionate, dedicated and motivated Teachers of Science who are willing to ‘Bring out the Best’ in students at mixed ability secondary schools across Caerphilly and surrounding areas. You will be fully supported by our dedicated team to secure you a role to suit your needs whether this be day to day, short term, or long term contracts. You should be fully confident to teach your subject up to KS4 with opportunities available to teach to KS5.
When you join Supply Desk you will be supported through our application process and we will aim to source a range of exciting opportunities suited to your experience or level of responsibility to ensure you are improving your craft.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience in an education setting. We welcome applications from experienced secondary Science teachers and NQTs alike.
What you’ll need to succeed
- QTS as either a primary or secondary teacher
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Be educated to degree level
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply
Why work for Supply Desk?
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- £90-120 a day minimum (MPS for long term roles)
- Safeguarding training
- Employee Assistance Programme providing information, guidance and support for wellbeing
- Access to other CPD training such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
If you are interested in this position, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.