Secondary Science Teacher East Manchester
Secondary Science teacher required in East Manchester
Looking for a qualified Science Teacher
£100-£130 per day
At a high performing High School
Full time position to start ASAP in a great location
- Looking for a teaching role in a high performing school?
- Are you enthusiastic and passionate about teaching?
- Are you looking to gain experience in a warm and caring community?
About the School
This Ofsted regulated 11-16 High School of 1000 students is a member of an Educational Trust. They have rapidly grown into a very successful community Academy; due to their commitment to ensuring the best possible outcomes for their pupils. They have fantastic facilities including; Custom-built Classrooms, Specialist Work Areas and Social Areas.
About the Role
As members of a leading multi academy trust are looking for a teacher who is highly professional and can provide top quality support. They are looking for a science teacher who is confident in their ability to engage and inspire pupils to achieve their targets. The candidate will be will be required to teach primary chemistry but may be required to also teach biology and chemistry.
Candidates without an up to date DBS will need to apply for a new one.
Applications from experienced Science teachers and newly qualified Science Teachers welcome.
Science Teacher Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines
- Establishing classroom. Lab, and field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them
- Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns
Start date is ASAP for initially 2 terms with a chance of a permanent positon.
Pay is £100- £130 per day decided based on experience.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now by sending your CV to Alexandra.email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding this role or are looking for work in a similar position please contact Alexandra on 0161 8328092.