Secondary supply teacher
Secondary Supply Teacher – Leeds
£100 – £150 per day dependant on qualifications and experience
Supply Desk have various positions available for secondary school supply teachers specifically in Leeds. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate secondary school teachers who can deliver engaging lessons to children in a variety of subjects. We are working closely with many school across Kirklees, Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield so having a flexible diary and your own transport would be advantageous. We can offer long and short term contracts and day to day supply work. This role would suit both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Essential skills required for the role:
- Recent experience of working in a Secondary School.
- Qualified Teacher Status – ECTs are welcome to apply.
- Be able to motivate and inspire learners through engaging lessons.
- Be able to draw upon a wide variety of behaviour management skills and techniques.
- Current DBS registered on the update service or willing to apply.
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to apply for the role or for more information on other roles we have available, contact Rachel on 0113 3670 991 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org