Secondary Supply Teacher
Due to a high demand, Supply desk are currently looking for Secondary School Supply Teachers in Windsor, April and September 2021
Here at supply desk we have worked hard to obtain contracts with the local schools in the Berkshire County so that we are the schools preferred recruitment agency! We are also proud to be working in partnership with the LEA.
We work with a vast amount of secondary schools across the county including state maintained, academies, grammar schools, special needs schools and alternative provisions.
What does this mean for you?
- Regular work either daily supply, short term, block bookings, long term or temporary to permanent
- Excellent rates of pay
- Bookings in and around your home address
- Daily bookings at the same school if you wish
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend
Want something on a longer term basis?
No problem at all, we can be flexible so we can change across to long term roles for you or start you on long term roles. We pride ourselves in our quality of service and listening to our teachers, feedback is always welcomed!
What we ask from you?
Our service if free of charge but all we ask is that you are compliant with the Department for Education guidelines and you:
– Have a current DBS on the update service or are prepared to obtain one
– Hold a teaching qualification recognised in the UK
– Are a newly qualified or experienced teacher
You will be allocated you own consultant who has specialist experience within your field so you can be reassured that you are talking to someone that has knowledge of the needs of the industry.
If you would like to hear more or would like to arrange for us to either come and meet you in a coffee shop or our office then please give Alicja Luambano a call on 01494 840527 or email email@example.com