Secondary Supply teachers- Buckinghamshire
SUPPLY TEACHERS NEEDED!
SECONDARY – BUCKINGHAMSHIRE – FANTASTIC PAY RATES – REGULAR UNLIMITED SUPPLY BOOKINGS
Supply Desk are currently looking to implement a pool of supply teachers to cover work across Secondary and SEN settings. We are the recruitment partner to the local council and therefore have plenty of opportunities/work on a daily basis.
We require Supply teachers across Harrow and the surrounding area for day to day as well as long term work. We offer the best daily rates and work with a range of excellent schools, both mainstream and independent.
What we can offer you:
- Regular/Consistent Supply work.
- Refer a friend and get £100 for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Secondary/SEN schools.
- Competitive daily rates.
- Dedicated consultants.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, then please give Raja a call on 01923 295 300 or email your up to date CV to Raja.Singh@supplydesk.co.uk
Registration is fast and virtual and can be done from the comfort of your own home. We provide you with a full COVID-19 handbook and all the essential information to keep you safe before you attend a supply booking.
The supply work available at our client schools is across all schools and year groups. We welcome British or overseas trained, experienced or newly qualified teachers to apply, who feel confident and willing to take up a challenge teaching new students and broadening their experience building relationships in a variety of different schools.
In each school you will be extremely supported by full time class teachers and support staff who know the pupils and school’s policies well.
To register for supply work, you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Be a qualified teacher (BEd Education or PGCE + QTS) – COVER SUPERVISORS AND SUPPORT STAFF WELCOME TOO.
- Hold, or be willing to carry out, an enhanced DBS.
- Be able to provide professional references to cover you for at least 2 years.
- Be a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher.
- Have good classroom management and ability to engage a diverse range of pupil abilities.
- Be flexible and willing to go the extra mile to support student progress.
The work on offer is very flexible and works to your availability and preferences. Working as a supply teacher is also a great chance to build up relationships within local schools, learn new teaching techniques and develop different behavioural strategies.
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Council. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.