Secondary Supply Teachers Needed
Secondary Supply Teachers Needed!
Supply Desk are currently working with Secondary schools in The London Borough of Tower Hamlets and the surrounding areas who regularly require talented and knowledgeable teachers to fill a range of day to day cover needs.
Our partnership with The London borough of Havering has meant a huge increase in the number of Secondary schools that we support with daily supply, and as a result we are excited to expand our team of trained supply teachers.
We are looking for dedicated teachers with a passion for education and the ability to deliver fun, creative and engaging lessons. You will need to be flexible and able to adapt to new environments, as well as being able to build positive relationships with pupils and staff in a short space of time.
If that sounds like you – get in touch today!
To apply, you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), gained through a PGCE or equivalent
- Experience teaching in a Secondary school / academy setting
- Ability to deliver engaging lessons in either KS3 or KS4
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum.
- NQTs are welcome to apply!
In return, we can offer:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Flexibility around work patterns – daily and long term work available
- Competitive rates of pay
- £100 refer a friend scheme
- Automated time sheets completed by the school
Get in touch today by emailing Jack on firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact supply desk on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.