KS3 Humanities Teacher in Reading
April 2021 start
Supply desk are pleased to announce a position has become available in a prominent school in Reading for a Humanities teacher. The school was recently nominated for school of the Year at the Pride of Reading Awards is dedicated to its mission for the enrichment of its pupils both inside and outside of the classroom. The school constantly invests into better facilities and is totally committed to the betterment of school life for its pupils and staff alike. This is a new exciting opportunity, if you are:
- An enthusiastic Humanities Teacher Looking for a new challenge!
- Committed to making a difference in the lives of your pupils!
- Forward thinking and passionate about teaching!
- Dedicated to helping students realise their potential!
The successful candidate will be expected to teach Geography and History at a KS3 level, undertaking the complete teaching role of planning, delivering and assessing the students in line with the National Curriculum. The rate of pay will reflect the role and also the level of experience of the successful applicant. It is expected to fall within the bracket of GBP 26,948.00- 38,174.00 per annum.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute to Reading via public transport or by car.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free Safeguarding training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
If you would like to hear more please give a call on 01923 295 300/ 07435552169 or email your updated CV to Raja.Singh@Supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is working in partnership with local councils, In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)