English Teacher Required – Brighton
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recent experience teaching in UK Schools
- Be a committed team player
- Proven track record of raising attainment
- Be confident and adaptive to different environments
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have either NQT or QTS status
About the role:
The role will be on a full time basis for 2 terms worth of cover with the opportunity to go permanent. The students could be a mix of Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. The school are looking for someone that has excellent subject knowledge for English, is reliable and committed to the role and can build a good understanding with students and colleagues. You will be a positive teacher with the ability to build a strong relationship with students and colleagues. The school will consider NQT’s for this position with experience teaching English across KS3, KS4 and KS5.
The school is based close to the town centre with easy access for those travelling on public transportation.
How do I Apply?
Please send a CV with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details on the role please call our office on 01273 022222.