Secondary Teachers Required in Portsmouth
Secondary Education Teachers Required for Secondary Schools in Portsmouth and the surrounding areas!
Are you a secondary teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate secondary teachers for secondary schools in Hampshire!
- Secondary Teacher to KS3-KS4 pupils up to GCSE level
- Choose the days you would like to work!
- Option to look for a full time/part time role if you would prefer
- Last minute cover for schools in the area on a on call basis or pre-booking basis
- £105-£120 per day
- UK QTS required
- Must have UK school based experience
- Must have strong subject knowledge Up to GCSE level
- Strong behaviour and classroom management required
- Great for NQTs to gain further experience!
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you would like to know more about the role or to apply please send your CV/ covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the local branch on branch on 02380 230 340