Secondary Teachers Required
Secondary Supply Teachers needed in Buckinghamshire
Supply Desk are working in partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council and are providing Teachers to Secondary schools across Buckinghamshire on a daily supply and long term basis.
We are currently looking for Teachers who:
- Are outstanding classroom professionals
- Have a clear knowledge and understanding of the Secondary curriculum
- Comfortable teaching across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 as a minimum
- Confident covering an array of subjects with a subject specialism being a bonus
- Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- Qualified Teacher / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
- Happy to support more challenging schools where behaviour may be present in the classroom
- Have a DBS on the Update Service or willing to apply for one
*You must be readily available in the mornings and also be available for at least 2-3 days per week on a regular basis
Please visit our website for our full range of vacancies www.supplydesk.co.uk – or get in touch today to register for Secondary Teacher supply work.
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire Local Authority and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.