Secondary Teachers Required
Secondary Supply Teachers Needed in Berkshire for September 2020!
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for Secondary Teachers of all subjects for schools in and around Berkshire. We are looking for passionate and driven teachers looking for day to day supply, short term and long term roles.
Please visit our website for our full range of vacancies www.supplydesk.co.uk.
We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Free Training
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils
- Planning and marking may be required (Long Term Roles)
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.