Secondary Teachers Required
Humanities Teacher – Secondary –Amersham – September 2021 – Full Time
Supply Desk are recruiting for a good school in their search for a humanities Teacher. The school is highly-regarded in the local community and Governors and staff employed at the school are committed and work hard to create an exciting and engaging curriculum for all students. This school believe in getting the basics right; and are focused on developing a safe, calm and purposeful learning environment with excellent student behaviour.
• Experience teaching KS3/4 Geography/History
• A Qualified Teacher (QTS)/ overseas Trained to UK equivalent
• Interested in working in a popular, vibrant school working towards being outstanding
• Eager to work with young learners in need of nurturing
Ofsted have rated the school “Good”, stating that Teaching is consistently good. The school leaders at all levels work well together to foster an ethos of continual improvement and a wide range of effective training is provided. The institution is very committed to provide good opportunities for pupils’ personal, social and academic development.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free Safeguarding training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
If you would like to hear more please give a call on 01923 295 300/ 07435552169 or email your updated CV to Raja.Singh@Supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire council and in addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)