Secondary Teachers Required
KS2 Teacher/ Beaconsfield/September 2021
Supply Desk are working closely with a good school in Buckinghamshire, who are looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher to their school from September 2021.
A school rated good by Ofsted in Beaconsfield which aim to give children the best start possible in their education and the diverse opportunities presented to them during their time at school. The school is continually adapting in order to meet the varying needs and abilities of each and every pupil.
Candidates must be:
- Familiar with the Key Stage 2 Curriculum
- Have a genuine passion for working with young children
- Experience of subject specialisms and/or experience of co-ordinator roles would also be advantageous for this particular school in Buckinghamshire
- Key Stage 2 SATS experience would be highly desirable
• Planning and delivering lessons to a high standard in Key Stage 2
• Planning lessons which cater for all pupils needs and abilities
• Maintaining a safe and stimulating learning environment
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute to Beaconsfield via public transport or by car.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free Safeguarding training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
If you would like to hear more please give a call on 01923 295 300/ 07435552169 or email your updated CV to Raja.Singh@Supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire council and in addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)