Secondary Teachers Required
KS3/4 Science Teacher in Aylesbury
September 2021 start
Supply desk is pleased to be aiding a prominent Combined school in Aylesbury in their search for an enthusiastic Science teacher. The institution boasts excellent facilities and abundant transport links. The school commits to developing pupils into well rounded individuals by providing plentiful extracurricular activities to supplement their academic studies. The school is rated “Good” by Ofsted and is working hard towards becoming “Outstanding”
The successful candidate will be expected to teach KS3/KS4 Science, undertaking the full teaching role; planning, delivering and assessing the students in line with the National Curriculum. Commitment to the role and dedication to ensure that every child maximises their potential is vital. The rate of pay will reflect the role and also the level of experience of the successful applicant. It is expected to fall within the bracket of GBP100-GBP170 per day.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute to Aylesbury via public transport or by car.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free Safeguarding training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
If you would like to hear more please give a call on 01923 295 300/ 07435552169 or email your updated CV to Raja.Singh@Supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire council In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)