Secondary Teachers Required
Core Subject Teachers Required – Maths, English, MFL, Science and Humanities
Paid depending on experience
Day to day supply and potential long-term roles available
Both experienced and NQTS are welcome to apply!
- Teaching one (or more) of the core subjects (Maths, English, MFL, Science and Humanities) to KS3/4 and potentially KS5
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Form tutor and after school clubs and interventions
- Day to day supply and and potentially long-term roles available for the right candidate
The Ideal Candidate
- Have UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience teaching one of the core subjects in UK Secondary Schools
- Knowledge of their subject UK curriculum
- MUST have an enhanced DBS – if you don’t have one we can help put one in process
Please call Errika on 0203 962 4000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.