Secondary Welsh Language Teacher – Caerphilly
Are you a Qualified Welsh Language Teacher in/around Caerphilly?
Maybe you’re no longer able to commit to a full time teaching role, but are not ready to leave the classroom behind?
Due to an increase in demand for day to day supply from our Caerphilly schools, Supply Desk are looking to recruit experienced and professional Welsh Language teachers in and around the Caerphilly area who are looking for teaching work, without the stress of planning and marking. Whilst the schools will be made aware of your Welsh Language specialism, they may also require you to do general cover. This is a fantastic way to ensure you keep one foot in the classroom whilst allowing you to have more flexibility and control over when and where you work.
What you can expect from Supply Desk
- Regular and varied supply work;
- £90-£120 a day for day to day cover
- Potential long-term roles (MPS);
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Access to CPD training such as Safeguarding, Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Weekly pay
We welcome all applicants who possess the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (Newly Qualified Teachers very welcome)
- Experience of teaching at either primary or secondary or a special school (this can be during teaching practice)
- EWC registration (or willing to apply)
- A committed and dedicated character with a passion for teaching and learning.
- An enhanced DBS with registration through the update service. If not in receipt of a DBS, Supply Desk staff are able to complete this process with you.
If you would like to discuss the different opportunities available please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920 601860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!