Seeking Computing Teachers!
Computing Teacher, Buckinghamshire
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a creative Computing Teacher for a school in the Buckinghamshire area. The role is CONTRACT TO PERM starting in SEPTEMBER 2022.
Salary: £26,948 – £38,174 Plus possible TLR (Depending on experience)
The school has outstanding facilities and the students have outstanding attitudes to learning. The excellent standards of teaching helps the pupils to flourish. There is plenty of extra-curricular activities on offer that the pupils enjoy.
- A resourceful individual to encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- You will be working with key stage 3-5 pupils
- Planning lessons will be involved with this role
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
Requirements for the Role:
- · Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent (non-qualified teachers also welcome to apply)
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- · Excellent rates of pay
- · Free training
- · £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Asim.Kaleem@Supplydesk.co.uk
Or call our team on: 01494 840 527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.