SEMH Teacher Littlehampton ASAP Start
SEN Teacher for SEMH School – Littlehampton
Small group teaching in supportive environment
Start date: ASAP
Pay: To be discussed with consultant
Are you an SEMH Teacher?
Do you have a flexible approach, able to get the most from hard-to-reach young people?
Do you have experience working with SEMH/ SEND students?
If so, this is the role for you!
Supply Desk are recruiting for a SEMH school in the Littlehampton area. The school is a special school with students aged 9-16, maintained by West Sussex county council. The school works collectively to ensure the students experience the very best education possible and achieve to the best of their ability. Mind, body and spirit is a focus at the school to ensure a healthy, balanced lifestyle is implemented in their ethos.
• SEMH School
• Excellent Teacher to student ratio
• Very good scope for progression and training
• Fantastic work to life balance
• Remarkable SLT throughout that are keen to invest heavily into ambitious staff
• Located in the Littlehampton area
As a Teacher in this SEMH school in the Littlehampton area you will deliver lessons in line with the UK Curriculum. You must be creative, able to think outside the box to make your lesson plans different. How can you make the learning appealing for these students who have failed to engage in their Secondary mainstream Schools? Like any other School you must track progress. You will have a class of only 8 pupils so your time will not be stretched. You’ll be able to give individual attention to pupils to boost their attainment and help them on to the next level. You will be supported in class with a TA. The other important part of your role is behaviour management. You must know strategies to deescalate, to distract and to turn the focus back into a positive learning environment. Humour is a must! Confidence is a must.
Are you a leader who has always been successful in building rapport with students?
This role is for you!
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
– CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
– Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay
– Weekly pay every Friday
– A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
– Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
– Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this role or other jobs in education please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01273 022 222 today!
I look forward to speaking with you soon!