SEMH Teaching Assistant- Southampton
SEMH Experienced TA in Southampton
Supply Desk are working with a fantastic Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) school in Southampton who are looking for Teaching Assistants on a supply basis. The school is very spacious, has welcoming staff and fantastic facilities.
The school are looking for people who;
- Have experience working in an SEMH setting
- That are resilient
- Can think on their feet
- Team Teach/Securicare trained (desirable)
What does this mean for you?
- Regular work either daily supply or long term
- Excellent pay of £52.70 – £79
- Bookings in and around your local area
- Daily bookings at the same school if you wish
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend
You will be allocated a consultant that has experience in your field so you can rest assure that you are speaking with someone who is knowledgeable.
If you would like to hear more or would like to arrange for a meeting at our office then please give us a call on 02380 230 340.
Alternatively you can also forward your CV with a short summary of what you’re looking for to email@example.com