SEMH Teaching Assistant
SEMH Teaching Assistant- Leeds
Are you a committed, proactive Psychology Graduate or SEMH Teaching Assistant in the Leeds area?
Are you searching for full time or love the flexibility of part time work?
Are you available to start in June?
We are searching for qualified and passionate people to take on various SEMH Teaching Assistant roles across the Leeds area.
We work closely with many schools and academies in the Yorkshire area, covering all positions from 1:1 intervention, teaching assistants and general cover.
The Ideal candidate will;
• Have experience in a school or SEN setting
• Experience with SEMH, ASC and Behavioural difficulties
• Show a caring and empathetic nature towards pupils of all ages and abilities
• Be able to support SEN pupils in small groups or 1:1 setting
• Nurture and develop the pupils social and academic potential
• Maintain records to show students’ progress where necessary
• Be able to assist in basic teaching and planning for lessons and small groups when needed
At Supply Desk we have an impeccable reputation amongst our schools; we are trusted to deliver the highest grade of staffing. Once you start your journey with Supply Desk you will receive a dedicated consultant to help you through applications and beyond, a competitive rate of pay and exclusive access to our CPD online academy to help upskill you and out you in the best position.
To apply for the SEMH Teaching Assistant please call Holly Johnson for more information on 0113 367 0991, or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.