SEN Intervention Tutor
SEN Intervention Specialists – Medway
Supply Desk is currently looking for several experienced tutors to provide one-to-one English and Maths intervention to children with Special Education Needs within the Medway area. Applicants must hold NQT/QTS status or an alternative, equivalent teaching qualification and have prior experience teaching children with SEN.
- Tutoring and supporting pupils with a variety of additional needs, including ADHD, ASD, and SEMH.
- Supporting children from a range of ages, backgrounds & abilities.
- Effectively engage students in private study.
- Help to boost the knowledge, understanding, and engagement of SEN children requiring extra learning support.
You will need:
- To hold QTS/NQT status or an alternative, equivalent qualification
- To be passionate about making a positive influence on children who require additional support
- To be able to teach English and Maths to KS3/4
- Have or be willing to obtain a valid & up to date DBS.
- Be able to effectively engage and manage students.
- Be able to work flexibly.
What Supply Desk can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated experienced consultants who understand your needs
- Flexible work opportunities
- Refer a Friend scheme
Please call Ryan on 01634 404 876 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and other intervention opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.