SEN Learning Support Assistant
Start as soon as possible
About the school:
A special needs school located in the Aylesbury area which allows for children to succeed to the best of their ability no matter what challenges they may face. The pupils and students have severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and supports children from the ages of 2-19. The school has excellent facilities and access to a range of resources.
• Supporting pupils/ students on a 1:1 and/or Group basis.
• Coming up with creative activities to support the pupils.
• Making sure that pupils are engaged in their learning.
• Being able to adapt and show initiative to cater for all individual needs
– Be proactive and resourceful.
– Have previous SEN experience – eg with ASD, ADHD, Dyspraxia, VI Development Delay, physical disabilities
– Have recent experience of working within an educational setting
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US!
– COMPETITIVE PAY RATES
– PROFESSIONAL CAREER DEVELOPMENT
– DEDICATED CONSULTANT FOR YOU
– AN ATTRACTIVE PENSION SCHEME
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact me on 01923 295 338/ 01494 840 527, or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org ! We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
We look forward to hearing from you!