SEN Maths Teacher – Worthing West Sussex
SEN Maths Teacher – Worthing, West Sussex
Supply Desk are currently representing an OFSTED graded ‘Outstanding’ SEN provision located near Worthing, West Sussex who are looking for a Full Time SEN Maths Teacher to join their team.
The school have an excellent reputation for providing therapy, welfare, support and effective education for their pupils aged between 8 and 16 years old. The pupils have Social, Emotional, Mental Health Difficulties as well as other complex needs associated with autism and learning difficulties.
As an SEN Maths Teacher, you will be responsible for providing teaching support to children with challenging behaviour. The classes are small enabling you to provide crucial 1:2:1 support with the students. You must also be confident in teaching within Foundation, KS2 & KS3.
As a SEN Maths Teacher your duties will include:
- Plan deliver and teach Maths to small groups and individual pupils
- Implement, devise and review individual education and behaviour plans alongside parents, staff and other professionals.
- Be positive and motivating to each and every pupil.
- Organise your classroom to provide a stimulating learning environment.
To be successful with your application you must:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS
- Have proven experience of teaching within a Primary or Secondary Capacity (KS2/KS3)
- Have experience of working within an SEN setting
- Have experience of planning, delivering and teaching lessons as well as assessing individual performance
- (Desirable) Have experience of working with pupils with SEMH & EBD
- (Desirable) Have in date Team Teach & Restraint Training
- Ability to commute near Worthing, West Sussex
Pay rate is dependent on experience and will be paid to scale.
Apply today for further information on this role!
Apply today for more information!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
Start: ASAP or Easter 2020
- SEN Teaching: 1 year (Required)
- QTS/QTLS (Required)
As part of this role you will benefit from the following:
ü – CPD Opportunities for continuous development such as Autism Awareness, Behaviour Management and SEN Code and Practice.
ü – Supply Desk offers competitive rates of pay
ü – Weekly pay every Friday
ü – A rewarding role enriching the lives of young learners
ü – Support and expertise from a consultant that has previously worked in schools
ü – Refer a friend and receive £100
If you are interested in this SEN Maths Teacher role near Worthing, West Sussex or other jobs in education and would like more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 022 222 today!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!