SEN Support Assistants
Brilliant opportunity for SEN Teaching Assistants
in outstanding SEN schools in Southampton!
SEN Teaching Assistants are needed across the Southampton area!
Supply Desk are working with a range of SEN schools in and around Hampshire including Southampton and Portsmouth who cater for children from ages 2 to 19 and for a range of SEN including Autism, ADHD, SEMH, PMLD, MLD and challenging behaviour.
We are seeking those who want both full and part time work and either on a long or short term basis! With long term roles there is opportunity for permanent contracts!
The role will require the following responsibilities;
- Supporting students with a range of SEN
- Providing students with personal care assistance
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Collaborating with the teacher and assisting with creating activities
- Recording students’ progress and feeding back to the teacher
- Will work one to one with some students
The ideal candidate will have /be;
- Previous experience with Autism is ideal
- Good knowledge of SEN and passion to develop
- Able to manage challenging behaviour
- Able to commit to working full time (Monday – Friday)
- Has a clear and valid DBS
- Able to provide students with personal care (required with some roles)
To apply for the above positions, please get in touch ASAP by contacting Becky on 02380230340
Or send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will look forward to hearing from you!