SEN TA Portsmouth
Supply Desk are seeking hardworking, empathetic and committed Teaching Assistants to carry out daily, short, long term and temp to perm assignments in SEN and SEMH Schools in and around the Wiltshire area.
We have opportunities available in various SEN settings within primary SEN/SEMH.
We currently are looking for candidates living in the Whiteley, Fareham, Gosport and Portsmouth areas – if you have access to a car and would be able to travel to these areas please get in touch ASAP.
Applicants will ideally:
• Have recent experience of supporting in a school setting, ideally within an SEN school
• Have experience of working with children with SEN/challenging behaviour
• Be able to show good behaviour management skills, whilst remaining calm.
• Be available full-time over 3 days a week
• Ideally be based in the Portsmouth area or happy to travel for work.
• Be friendly and open to new challenges.
• Be willing to carry out personal care duties in certain SEN schools
• Qualifications such as Makaton, PECS, Team-Teach would be an advantage
You will be required to possess a child workforce related DBS on the DBS Update Service or be willing to pay for a one DBS to be processed.
If you are interested in working within an SEN school please call us now on 02380 230 340 / email email@example.com.