September 2020 start
A ‘Good’ school in Havering is seeking SEN Teaching Assistants to start immediately / October 2020. This 3 form entry school has a strong atmosphere were students are keen to learn meaning their outcomes are good which means the school is continuing to improve. Student’s benefits from the schools large outside space with access to a learning pond and a nature trail.
We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who want to transition from the care sector in education for these and other SEN roles.
About the school
- Ofsted good
- An invested and proactive senior leadership team.
- Easily accessible by car or a short bus journey from local train stations
- Excellent facilities
- Driven to inspire all children to achieve their potential
“We look forward to welcoming the new support staff joining our passionate and committed team” SENCO
- Working 1 to 1 or in small groups
- Full time 5 day a week role
- You will take on the role of a SEN TA
- Attract and retain pupils attention in a creative way
- Be patient and have a caring nature
- Have a flexible approach to working with children
- Experience working with SEN in any setting
If you are interested in being put forward for this SEN TA role in Havering please send a CV with contact details to email@example.com or call Zoe directly on 07435 552169 / 01708 209016