SEN Taching Assistant
KS3 SEN Teaching Assistant – ADHD
PRIMARY SCHOOL IN RUSHOLME, M14
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant seeking a new exciting role?
Do you have good behaviour management skills and are able to understand the needs of children with autism?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
- Working 1:1 with ADHD and challenging behaviour at a ‘Good’ primary school
- Using strategies and a personal approach to effectively manage challenging behaviour associated with autism
- Engaging in sensory play and activities to stimulate the pupils mental and physical development during early years
- Full time, temporary position with the opportunity for a permanent contract available
- Rusholme, M14
- Pay Rate £58-£65 per day
- September Start
- Nurturing and patient individual
- Experience working as a Teaching Assistant or behaviour support staff preferred but not essential
- Good subject knowledge
- Knowledge and/or experience of autism
- Comfortable with challenging behaviour
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.