SEN Teacher Required in Hastings
Supply Desk are working in partnership with a specialist school in the Hastings area to find a passionate and resilient Teacher with experience working with children with special educational needs. The school caters for learners aged from 4-16 with SEMH needs and is located close to public transport links.
Contract: Long Term, Full Time
Start Date: April or September 2021 (Flexible)
Paid to scale (MPS1-UPS3)
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
– Experience working in a SEN school or with SEN pupils in a mainstream school.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Ability to successfully implement behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
– Calm and nurturing approach to learning.
– Be a qualified teacher (NQT or QTS).
About Supply Desk:
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– A range of CPD courses such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness to expand your employment opportunities.
– Your own dedicated consultant to offer advice and search for your dream role.
If you are interested in this SEN Teacher role in Hastings or would like more information, contact Sam on 01273 022 222 or send an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
I look forward to speaking with you soon!