SEN Teacher – Full Time – Bletchley Area – Immediate Start – Paid to Scale
Fantastic opportunity for a SEN Teacher to join a friendly and well-established SEN school in the Bletchley area. The school is accessible from all Buckinghamshire areas.
It is a friendly and multi-cultural SEN school who prides themselves on helping children to develop their own independence through providing a range of activities to develop necessary life skills. They offer a diverse curriculum and set high expectations of their pupils in relation to doing their best, dress code and behaviour. The school has a commitment to providing high quality learning and resources.
The ideal candidate will hold a UK recognised teaching qualification and have experience teaching in UK schools. A SEN Teacher with a nurturing approach and a passion for the learning and development of children, to join a team of teachers with an enthusiasm for teaching.
• Be a fully or newly qualified teacher (QTS/NQT/PGCE) with classroom experience.
• Have a working knowledge of the curriculum.
• Be determined and hardworking, ready to hit the ground running.
- Catering for all children’s individual needs and abilities through the delivery of inclusive lessons
- Making the most of the schools excellent facilities and resources
- Giving pupils the support they require and presenting opportunities for challenge
- Planning engaging lessons which inspire the pupils in your class
- Marking and assessment are expected for this position
- Excellent Pay Rates (£80-100 PAYE)
- Interviews and Trial Days Available Immediately
To apply for this SEN Teacher Position in the Buckinghamshire area please get in touch using the details below today.
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to Adam.Mclean@supplydesk.co.uk
or call Adam Mclean on: 01923 295 300 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.