SEN Teacher Aylesbury
“Make a difference in the life of vulnerable children who need it the most!”
SEN Teacher Needed
Full Time – Specific Learning Disability/Autism
January 2022 Start
Supply Desk is offering exclusive roles which have not been advertised anywhere else.
This is a specialist provision in the Aylesbury area catering for pupils and student from 3 to 18 years old. The school is well equipped with facilities/resources to provide excellent opportunities for learning and development of all pupils and students. The senior leadership team are passionate about providing an inclusive learning environment for all children and staff are well supported to achieve this.
- Adapt the lessons and classroom management to pupils with severe behavioural needs
- Stimulate pupils personal, social and emotional development
- Tailor experiences to individual needs and measure the progress that all children make
- Encourage children to initiate activities for themselves
- Adapt the curriculum to the age and ability of students
- Actively engage with the local community
- PGCE, or equivalent, with SEN experience
- Advantage of experience with: EBD, SpLD, SLD, VI, HI, PMLD, PSLD, Autism
- Creative, enthusiastic and engaging
- Able to assess pupils specific needs and adapt the curriculum to their level of understanding
- Experience in writing schemes of work and developing curriculum
- Proven track record of raising attainment in a complex environment
- Hold or be willing to process a DBS on the update service
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS
If you are a SEN Teacher who can provide support while delivering the curriculum on individual basis, and who would like to work in a supportive environment, please email Raja.Singh@supplydesk.co.uk or call 01923 295 300
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire council and in addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)