SEN Teacher – Slough – September 2020
Supply Desk are working with an enthusiastic Special Educational Needs school in Slough who are looking for a Primary Teacher to start from September 2020. The role has the potential to become permanent from the next academic year.
As an SEN Teacher, you will be responsible for teaching children with challenging behaviour and profound and multiple learning difficulties. You will teach a variety of subjects within the Primary Education Department.
The school in Slough prides themselves of providing a nurturing and inclusive environment for children with SEND allowing for them to succeed to the best of their ability no matter what challenges they may face. The pupils and students have severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and the school supports children from the ages of 2-19. The school is inspirational and has excellent facilities and a range of teaching and learning resources readily available.
To be successful with your application you must:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS
- Be sensitive to individuals needs and be patient in approach
- Have proven experience of teaching within Primary (KS1/KS2)
- Have experience of planning, delivering and teaching lessons as well as assessing individual performance
- Have experience of working within an SEN setting (Desirable), but previous experience of supporting children with SEND is essential
- Be able to adapt quickly to potentially challenging situations
Does this SEN Teacher position sound like the role for you?…
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.