SEN Teacher – Behaviour/ SEMH – High Wycombe – ASAP Start
Supply Desk are recruiting in High Wycombe for an experienced SEN Teacher. The role will include some planning and marking. Previous experience working with SEN is desirable, however if you have always wanted to work in a school where you can make a difference this could be the role for you. The school caters for children with SEMH needs. The school can be flexible when accommodating a desire to work within a particular key stage.
- QTS Status, NQT could be considered if worked with SEN needs in your mainstream classes
- Ability to adapt lesson plans to cater for complex individual needs and abilities
- Experience working within SEN (Desirable)
- Able to manage challenging behaviour
The benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated team of consultants
- Extensive opening hours and on call service
- Flexible work
- Excellent CPD opportunities
To apply for this position as an SEN Teacher in High Wycombe please get in touch with Jenny Harrison!
01923 295 300 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.