SEN Teacher – Havering – Easter 2021 start
Supply Desk are recruiting in The London Borough of Havering for an experienced SEN Teacher. The role will include some planning and marking. Previous experience working with SEN is desirable, however if you have always wanted to work in a school where you can make a difference this could be the role for you. The school caters for children from ages 2-19 years who have a range of Special Needs including physical disabilities, those who require medical and personal care and those with Autism. The school can be flexible when accommodating a desire to work within a particular key stage.
- QTS Status, NQT could be considered if worked as an SEN TA or had a large amount of SEN needs in your mainstream classes
- Ability to adapt lesson plans to cater for complex individual needs and abilities
- Experience working within SEN (Desirable)
The benefits of working for Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Dedicated team of consultants
- Extensive opening hours and on call service
- Flexible work
- Excellent CPD opportunities
To apply for SEN Teacher position in The London Borough of Havering please get in touch with Zoe Sedgwick
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
01708 209016 / 07435 552169
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.