SEN Teacher – Shoreham
Supply Desk are working in partnership with an SEN school in the Shoreham area to recruit a dynamic and nurturing class teacher. The school caters for pupils aged 6-15 with a range of social, emotional and mental health need (SEMH). The team are looking for a self-aware, confident and motivated individual to make a difference in the lives of their learners.
Start Date: September 2021
Location: Shoreham, West Sussex
Contract: Full Time, Long Term
Paid to Scale (MPS1-UPS3)
What Will I Need?
– Must be a qualified Teacher in the UK (QTS or NQT)
– Have an enhanced DBS certificate registered with the online update service.
– Excellent behaviour management skills.
– Ability to communicate effectively with staff and students.
– Experience working in an SEN environment would be highly advantageous.
– Capacity to lead a curriculum area or key stage.
Benefits of Working for Supply Desk:
– Refer a friend and get a £100 bonus when they work with us for 5 days!
– Free access to Continuous Professional Development courses including Autism Awareness and Team Teach (CPD).
– Weekly pay in line with AWR to ensure you are paid equally to a permanent member of staff.
– A supportive, friendly consultant who will give you the help you need to take the next step in your career.
If you are interested in this SEN class teacher position in Shoreham, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 01273 022 222.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!