SEN Teacher (Aylesbury)
You love teaching and you really want to make a difference, but the long hours, planning and marking make your work/life balance impossible. Sound familiar?
75% of teachers reluctantly leave the profession within 5 years from qualifying. Put an end to those 60-hour weeks – there is another way.
Supply Desk are an interim provider of specialist education (SEN) to young people from all walks of life. They’re vulnerable, disengaged, rejected and face various and sometimes multiple barriers to learning and development. You’ll be planning and delivering bespoke learning programmes on a 1:1 basis, based on the young person’s needs and interests. All provisions are based outside of the school setting.
Here are the basics:
- 40 hours per week including planning, prep and marking
- Autonomy of teaching but fully supported with a dedicated line-manager
- Placements are located around Buckinghamshire if you like
- Full time, permanent role
- A bank of resources available to you to use or modify
- CPD training offered and encouraged
What do you need to work for as a 1:1 Education Specialist?
- Experience of supporting, planning and differentiating lessons for students with SEMH and/or SEN, particularly with ASD, ADHD and anxiety
- Experience of teaching a range of primary and secondary aged students
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) DET or recognised teaching qualification – highly desirable
- A variety of experience in engagement and behaviour management techniques
- Ability and willingness to travel, own vehicle needed
- Be non-judgemental, patient, emotionally resilient and person-centred
- Finally, willing to undergo rigorous pre-employment and DBS checks in line with our Safer Recruitment Policy
Who Is Supply Desk?
From English to Maths Interventions, if you love giving children that extra spark, you’ll love working with Supply Desk. We’re the specialists in school support staff recruitment. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.
– WONDERFUL PAY RATES
– PROFICIENT CAREER DEVELOPMENT
– FAITHFUL CONSULTANT FOR YOU
– A PROFITABLE PENSION SCHEME
(WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFFERAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESFUL RFFERALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEGAUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS)
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact me on 01923 295300, or email me on Waqas.email@example.com. We are a fast and responsive employer so get in touch now!
[ AGY ]