SEN Teaching Assistant – Manchester
SEN TEACHING ASSISTANTS IN THE MANCHESTER AREA REQUIRED
Are you a caring and reliable teaching assistant seeking a new exciting role?
Are you a recent graduate hoping to gain experience in schools?
Supply Desk can help with all this and more!
- We are seeking Primary Teaching Assistants SEN experience for EYFS, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 roles across Manchester
- Our roles range from full time, part time, to flexible roles
- These positions also range from long term, short term to day-to-day
- We work with a great number of lovely schools across all of Manchester who are often looking for friendly teaching assistants to join their team
- Resilient and enthusiastic individual
- SEN experience in personal and professional settings
- Understanding potential additional needs
- Great behaviour management
- Knowledge of the curriculum
- Being able to make lessons accessible to all abilities
- Intervention experience preferred
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
For more information, please contact us on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role, you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.