SEN Teaching Assistant – Portsmouth
Passionate Supply TA / Teaching Assistant – Portsmouth
Supply Desk are working with an array of Primary and SEN schools in Portsmouth and surrounding areas.
We are seeking experienced Teaching Assistants to join our team which is a great opportunity to work with an array of / one particular school in the area! Building your CV as well as your wealth of experience and potentially secure a full time, long term role!
We are seeking both those who want to work as a TA in a mainstream Primary setting and also those who specifically want to work in SEN provisions.
The ideal TA / Teaching Assistant should have the following:
* A calm, patient and caring persona
* Good communication skills
* 6 months’ experience working with children and SEN
* A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
* Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and a small group basis
If you are interested and want to work asap please don’t hesitate to call us now! You can contact Becky by calling us on 02380 230 340 / email firstname.lastname@example.org