SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Teaching Assistant Required – Near Cricklewood, London
ASAP START REQUIRED
Are you ready for a new challenge supporting young people and adults with learning difficulties?
I am looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a warm and welcoming College in Cricklewood, London. The college encourages independent thinking and adaptability and works with a creative curriculum. The school has its own SEN department and require assistants for 121 personal care and teaching support.
- Supporting pupils’ learning and development in and out of the classroom
- Holding 1:1 and small group intervention sessions
- 1:1 reading intervention
- Encouraging positive pupil development
- Maintaining discipline and encouraging good behaviour
- Personal care and support
- Administering medication
- Starting Immediately
- Full-time, ongoing reviews
- Passionate about supporting pupils’ learning
- Strong behaviour management skills
- You must be creative and organised with excellent time management
- Excellent knowledge on a wide range of disabilities, including autism, downs syndrome and more.
- To have significant experience working with disabled children, young people or adults, with SEN or EAL, including personal care, ASD, Downs Syndrome, ADHD, VI, HI and non-verbal students
- Experience supporting pupils on a 121 basis
- Relevant qualifications would be an advantage
Supply Desk are working with various schools across the London Boroughs. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development such as Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar to name a few, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
If you have read the role above and believe that you have the strengths to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply ASAP.
Contact Sam on 01273 022222 or email a recent CV to email@example.com
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.